Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Passion

"With passion, you can do everything." - A. Wafiy Rosli.

The quote shown above is a quote from Wafiy , who used to be my closest friend. He then transfered to a new school on January 2013. As two best friends , we used to compete each other during our music lessons to be the best musician , with no doubt , I think he was always better than me. Only God knows how much I miss him, but life must go on, aight? Okay, as you are aware, I am a musician and I play the clarinet. I have been playing the clarinet for about 3 years and I have faced a lot of challenges through that. As I have transfered to a new school , I do not play the clarinet anymore. I miss all of my music teachers including the practical teachers who trained me and gave me a lot of advices and supports. Without them, I am no one, well I am still no one but they are the reason why I want to be a musician one day, they gave me hopes and told me not to simply waste my talent, and I promised not to waste my talent. Music is passion , music is my hobby, music is my future , music is my life. No one on Earth can stop me from being a passionate musician one day.